Thursday, July 19, 2012

We have a due date!

February 11th is the big day!

I had an appointment with the nurse in my OB's office today. She is a sweet woman who remembered me from my crazy story of finding out I was pregnant at the doctor's office. The appointment was kind of silly aside from nailing down a due date. Just answered a lot of questions about medical history. I have to come back in a little over a week for a complete exam by the OB. Joy, joy. After that I will get to see her at her other office in Huntington which is way more convenient for Jason and I.

I have been reading The Mayo Clinic Guide to Pregnancy. It is so straight forward. I am thinking about skipping ahead to the actual birthing chapter. That is where I need the most help, I think. Or the post-partum chapter. Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment