Wednesday, July 18, 2012

10 Weeks

I haven't had much to update in the last few days. I had to reschedule my first prenatal appointment with the nurse due to a conflict at work. Now it is tomorrow afternoon.

I still have yet to take any bump (or pre-bump at this point) pictures. I tried to use my tripod to take a few pictures inspired by Pinterest. That didn't work out very well. My lens and bedroom just weren't working right. Since today is HDBD (hump day bump day) I should go set up my tripod again and try to take a few more.

Until I have something more exciting to share here is a survey many pregnant bloggers use.


How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain: I am actually down 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? None yet!
Stretch marks? Not yet and hopefully none at all!
Sleep: I am sleeping well, but like a rock. I have to go to bed by 10 or I am a bear the next day.
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting has happened.
Miss Anything? I have never been a big drinker at all, but I could totally go for a margarita now!
Movement: Too early.
Food cravings: Aside from a Bloomin' Onion, nothing particularly. I am still experiencing heavy food aversions.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I feel queasy 24/7 especially when I think about food.
Gender: We don't know yet!
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Nausea, fatigue, constipation, bloating.
 Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody! Just ask Jason.
Looking forward to: Buying nursery furniture and cleaning out our spare rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment