Friday, February 8, 2013

22 weeks and an appointment!

Today I had my monthly appointment with the OB. It went really well. We got all the results back from the blood work I had the beginning of the week. Everything looks great. My blood pressure is low which is normal for this stage in the game. And I have now gained 5 lbs.

The only bad thing going on right now is my loss EDD is coming up Monday. I'm really not sure how I feel. I am sad because I should either have a baby in my arms or be very close to that point, but I am excited for our baby boy coming in June. Part of the problem is that I know no one will remember what the date is... It is just like that baby never existed. Not to anyone but me. I have to go to work and put a smile on all day. *sigh* I guess I just need to look on the bright side of things and focus on my baby boy!

How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain: I am now up 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I have been in maternity pants forever now. I can still wear my own shirts, but they are starting to get short.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty well. I did wake up last night with some hip pain.
Best moment this week: My coworker telling me I was getting a cute little belly.
Miss Anything? No, not at all.
Movement: Yes! Lots of movement now.
Food cravings: Skittles! And a milk shake at the moment. Too bad I don't crave healthy things...
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I have been feeling great!
Sex of the baby: Baby Boy!
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Growing belly, movement!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Now that we know we are having a baby boy, I am looking forward to registering and having my showers. Getting the nursery ready! So much to look forward to! 


1 comment: