Wednesday, January 30, 2013

21 Weeks!

Now that we know we are having a boy we have started planning the nursery a bit. I want to go with something that can grow with him. Neutral walls, espresso furniture. The bedding I want to go with is Sweet Jojo Wild West. Not all of it! Mostly just the sheets and maybe the curtains.


There isn't much else to update right now. We have started discussing names, but nothing has jumped out at us.


How far along? 21 weeks!
Total weight gain: I really should find some scales, but I think I am still up only around a pound.
Maternity clothes? I am in maternity pants, but still in my own shirts. My shirts are starting to get short in the front though. I ordered some camis.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Not bad. Less pee breaks lately.
Best moment this week: Jason felt baby boy move Friday night! Best birthday present ever.
Miss Anything? No, not at all.
Movement: Yes! Lots of movement now.
Food cravings: Skittles! I have eaten so many in the last few days. Not healthy I'm sure.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I have been feeling great!
Sex of the baby: Baby Boy!
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Growing belly, movement!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on. Although I took them off for a while today.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Now that we know we are having a baby boy, I am looking forward to registering and having my showers. Getting the nursery ready! So much to look forward to! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment