Tuesday, January 8, 2013

18 weeks!

Seriously? How in the heck did I get here already? 18 weeks.

Friday I had an appointment with the OB. I thought things were going well. I gained 1 lb. Not too shabby since the holidays just happened. Then the OB informed me my blood pressure was up. 140/80. She said just the top number was up, but it is up enough to be concerned. I have to go see a high risk doctor next Tuesday the 15th. I am glad they are being proactive, but it hasn't been up any other time. We are now monitoring it at work. Today it was completely normal! Oh well, I guess any extra monitoring for baby is a good thing!

How far along? 18 weeks.
Total weight gain: Up 1 lb. I am really surprised it wasn't more.
Maternity clothes? I am in maternity pants, but still in my own shirts.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Not bad. It could be better, but I refuse to give in to a maternity pillow.
Best moment this week: Hearing my babes heart beat at my regular OB appointment!
Miss Anything? No, not at all.
Movement: Yes! Lot of little flutters. Especially in the evenings.
Food cravings: I haven't been craving anything lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still get queasy at least a few times a day. But, it is mostly better.
Sex of the baby: We don't know yet! Only 2 weeks!
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Growing belly, nauseousness.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex, my belly getting bigger, registering, the baby shower! Lots to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment