Wednesday, March 13, 2013

27 weeks!

Happy Hump Day Bump Day! Today I am 27 weeks 1 day. I had an appointment this past Friday. It was just another routine check-up. My blood pressure has stayed low. It was only 102/60 that day. My weight gain has also stayed at a reasonable level. I am up 9 lbs total now.

Monday I got up early and had my 2 hour glucose test. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My fasting blood sugar was 91. I haven't heard from the doctor even though the phlebotomist said the results would be ready Monday afternoon, so I am assuming everything looks good! While we were waiting the first hour I went and pre-registered for Labor and Delivery. Now when the time comes we get to go straight up to the L&D floor. We also went ahead and toured the Mother/Baby unit and L&D. Both units are so nice. The birthing rooms are very new and look so spacious and comfy. Only about 12 weeks until we get to try it out for real!

Here I am at 26 weeks 6 days!



How far along? 27 weeks. Only 90 days to go! 
Total weight gain: Up 9 lbs total.
Maternity clothes? I have been in maternity pants since Thanksgiving I believe. I wear maternity shirts a lot, but I can still wear my regular ones, too.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: This past week I have been sleeping like a rock. Too bad I don't feel rested.
Best moment this week: Touring the hospital! It was so nice to see where all this will be going down.
Miss Anything? No, not at all.
Movement: Constantly. I think this baby moves 24/7.
Food cravings: Mostly just chocolate milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, not particularly.
Sex of the baby: Baby Boy!
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Growing belly, movement!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody?  Moody unfortunately. My hormones have been wacky lately.
Looking forward to: Next up is doing a few things for the nursery that I want to do myself and can't register for and get ready for my shower!

1 comment:

  1. Great update, Kaley! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my question regarding your blog! If you could email me back at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete