Wednesday, November 28, 2012

12 Weeks!

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: At my last appointment I gained 3 lbs. I hope I haven't gained much  more than that.
Maternity clothes? I gave in and bought some pants. The jeans are heavenly!
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Not so good. I usually wake up around 6 and have trouble falling back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Not feeling as sick!
Miss Anything? No not at all!
Movement: Too early.
Food cravings:I have had Jason make me spaghetti twice now. Other than that I just eat whatever I can stomach at the moment. That has been hard!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I feel queasy 24/7 especially when I think about food. I got to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner an extra time because I got sick afterwards.
Gender: We don't know yet!
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Nausea, fatigue, constipation, bloating.
 Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody! Just ask Jason.
Looking forward to: My next appointment coming up on Tuesday!
Here is my picture for HDBD!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog on The Bump! I am two weeks behind you and I feel like I'm going to give in and buy maternity clothes soon too!

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete