Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oops

Sorry I have been away for a while! Today I am 5 weeks post D&C. That also means I should be 17 weeks pregnant. But on a good note, I started my period yesterday, woohoo! I never thought I would be so happy to say that. I had blood work done last Monday to do testing for my Thrombophilia diagnosis. The doctor called Tuesday to let me know that everything came back fine. I do have Thrombophilia, but I won't have to have any treatment until I become pregnant again. When I do get pregnant I will have to have a shot daily, but that is nothing if it means I will get to bring home a baby!

For now we are back on the TTC bandwagon. I am temping and charting and using OPKs this cycle. Fingers crossed for a June baby!

While these things have been going on we did add a new member to the family! We finally decided on and bought Jason a new truck. It is a Ram 3500 Diesel. I like to call it his new baby. It is big and beautiful and I love it as much as he does. Some people have been talking crap about us buying such a big truck when we don't have much use for it right now. It is so petty. We went ahead with such a big truck because someday we will have a camper and then we won't have to worry about not having enough truck to haul it with! And we bought it because we wanted to!

Anyway, here she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment